Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default code needed to update links

After adding some lines of code to Add/Remove Subs myself that did the job,
opted for formula solution instead:

=OFFSET(ClassHours!$AD$3,ROW()-2,0)

Copied down target column to fill needed range.

--
David

David wrote

XL2000
Hopefully I can explain this adequately to get a solution.
I have a workbook in which I am frequently adding and deleting
students via code. I need that same list of students on another sheet,
so I have selected the range of students (and beyond to allow for
expansion), Copy (ed) and on the other sheet issued Edit|Paste
Special|Paste Link. So far, so good--until I run my code to add or
delete a student. When I look at the sheet with the links after, say,
deleting a student, I see #REF in the cell that once held the deleted
student's name. I can go to the top of the list and use the grab
handle to drag down the entire range to repopulate the cells and
everything is fine, but I don't want to have to do this every time.

What can I do?