Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default What is the proper syntax

I have the following in a worksheet change event

If Target.Offset(0, 1).Value Target.Offset(-1, 1).Value And _
Target.Offset(0, 2).Value Is Not blank And _
Target.Offset(0, 3).Value Is Not blank And _
Target.Offset(0, 4).Value Is Not blank And _
Target.Offset(0, 5).Value Is Not blank And _
Target.Offset(0, 6).Value Is Not blank And _
Target.Offset(0, 7).Value Is Not blank Then

end if

I'm not sure this is correct. I need to check to see that these cells are
blank and if they aren't, I want to do something else.

Thanks in advance