Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
StargateFanFromWork[_4_] StargateFanFromWork[_4_] is offline

Default Conditional formatting for a row, dependent on one cell.

I searched and searched the archives, but I'm not having luck with this one.
I found many examples, but one of the main difficulties is that don't know
where the vb code should go which is why I'm having trouble, I guess.

My case is that I've done up a To-Do spreadsheet which is working extremely
well. There's only one thing missing - when the task is done, I can choose
the square root symbol from the pulldown in column A, with the title of
"Completed". That should trigger that the row then have the font attribute
of "strikethrough" applied to the row, which is from B2 to E2 on row 2, for
example.

TIA! :oD