Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK[_3_] NickHK[_3_] is offline

Default MS Excel Web Query

You have not posted the code that you are now trying to use, so I can't say
much, but that site looks like it requires a login.
Maybe you can send the login details in the URL or The .PostText property of
the QT.
Also a bit more information would help: errors , results recieved/expected
etc

NickHK

"gildum" bl...
Windows XP, Excel 2000
Every day I use the following macro in order to import the day's quotes
from Yahoo.
Now I would have need to import some day's quotes from www.swissquote.ch
rather than from Yahoo.
I have tried to modify the macro but they are not successful to obtain the
intentional result.
You can help me?
Thanks a lot!
--
gildum

Antispam: replace 5 with 2

Sub test()

With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:="URL;" & _
"http://it.finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=MSFT+IBM&f=sl1d1+1c1ohgv&e=.csv",
_
Destination:=ActiveSheet.Cells(1, 1))

.BackgroundQuery = True