Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Schneider Gary Schneider is offline

Default Compatibility Excel VBA WinXP vs. MacOS

Hello world,

I'm developing an Excel2003 application which should be running under
WinXP:Excel2003 and MaxOS:Excel2004. The application has no file I/O
and no system related operations. It mainly compares some cells of an
Excel sheet and formats the output in other cells again (setting font
attributes). The application contains some functions and SUBs which are
mainly assignments and loops. IMHO nothing too sophisticated.
Nevertheless, I will need some arrays and user defined types.

Does anyone see a problem here? Is there something I should avoid?
Is there any overview out there about the compatibility between Excel
VBA und WinXP and Mac OS X?

TIA,
Gary