Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
swayze swayze is offline

Default multiple graphs in excel

Hi all,

I'm trying to insert multiple graphs on different worksheets from a
table (on its own worksheet) like the one below
My logic is this:
I select row "1" and row "2".
I tell excel to create a bar graph for me and insert it on the new
page.
then I delete row "2" and shift up, so row 3 becomes row 2
then I repeat the process again -
I select row "1" and row "2".
I tell excel to create a bar graph for me and insert it on the new
page.
then I delete row "2" and shift up, so row 3 becomes row 2
ect ect.

1 aa bb bb cc dd ee ff
2 100 64 101 290 253 114 136
3 100 62 70 102 132 91 122
4 100 66 74 110 155 84 138
5 100 65 73 110 150 86 134

The problem is that, when I go back to the first graph excel gives me
an error "Your formula contains an invalid reference to a worksheet,
please verify that the path, workbook or range name ar correct".

I realize this is hapening because I am deleting row 2. But, if I dont
do this, Excel wont let me make a graph of only row "1" and row "3" and
then row 1 and row 4 ect ect ect. Is the a way around this? Am I
missing something really silly here?

Does anyone have an Idea how I can get around this? besides copying and
pasting the data on different sheets I mean. I'm automating using C#,
but thats not the problem. Doing this manualy causes the same errors. I
went through a recorded macro, but since its causing an error its of no
use.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Swayze