Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JohannM JohannM is offline

Default Can a TextBox on a user form activate a popup calander for dat

Thank you for the reply Rub. I have just one problem, I don't know how to put
a calander object on my form. Can you advise me please

"rub" wrote:

put a calendar object on your form called calSetDate and a command
button call cmdSetDate
when form is opened use the following commands

cmdSetDate.Visible = False
cmdSetDate.Enabled = False
calSetDate.Visible = False
calSetDate.Enabled = False
use a double click method on the date field and the following cobe
calSetDate.Visible = True
calSetDate.Enabled = True
cmdSetDate.Visible = true
cmdSetDate.Enabled = true
select a date and then click on the command button

If IsNull(calSetDate.Value) Then

Else
txtDate.SetFocus
txtDate.Text = calSetDate.Value
end if
lstEmpName.Visible = True
lstEmpName.Enabled = True
calSetDate.Visible = False
calSetDate.Enabled = False
cmdSetDate.Visible = False
cmdSetDate.Enabled = False

JohannM wrote:
I would like a pop up calander to appear for a date selection when I activate
the "Date" field on my user form. What is the best way to do this please?