Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel Nigel is offline

Default Auto Save

Look in the code for "ThisWorkBook" and you most likely will find a piece of code in the workbook save event

e.g.

' some code in here <<<<<<<<

Cheers
Nigel

"Dean" wrote in message ...
In This file I've inherited, whenever I click save, it seems to return to a certain worksheet, one which I plan to delete!

I can't seem to find where this is happening. Would it be within the This Workbook object, or could it be elsewhere. I see a macro for closing, but not one for saving. Any guesses where I might find it?

Thanks!
Dean