Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CJ CJ is offline

Default Macro stops @ row 300 with count... how?

Steve hooked me up.

The range is called OTStatus..
From Excel

On the insert menu goto NAME then DEFINE and move the cursor down until
OTSTATUS is highlighted then edit the range ath bottom to go down as
far as you need then hit ok

='Phase 3'!$E$17:$E$316
eg:
='Phase 3'!$E$17:$E$450

THANKS STEVE!!

JonR wrote:
How are you determining TR?

I use this method - it's clunky but it works unless there is a blank cell
somewhere in the range. Since I deal with imported data, that's rarely the
case.

cells(1,11).select 'cell K1
inRow = Selection.End(xlDown)

From i = 1 to inRow

' <etcetera
--
HTH

JonR

" wrote:

When I change the contents of column 'K' for example to Pass. It
updates a value up top where I have Pass / Fail / To Do / Total.

Once I reach row 300, the macro stops firing and I can change the cells
for K:301 and further down, but nothing updates.

When I hover over the TR.Count below it reads Count = 300. How do I
change this?

Thanks!

Function GetPass(TR As Range) As Integer
Dim i As Integer, c As Integer
For i = 1 To TR.Count
If Trim(LCase(TR.Cells(i, 1))) = "pass" Then
c = c + 1
End If
Next i
GetPass = c