Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel Nigel is offline

Default Macro needs data from hidden worksheet

You can if there you do not select or activate statements pointing at the
Cache sheet. Suggest you post the code to see where it is going wrong.

--
Cheers
Nigel

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I am developing an Excel-Sheet in order to compare easily vehicle
dimensions.

I have written a few macros that need to access data from a worksheet
called "Cache".
To avoid any future damage caused by "inexperienced" users, I want
to hide this worksheet "Cache" (Format - Worksheet - Hide). But
in this case the macro cannot work!!!

The macro needs to "see" the worksheet!

Is there any way I can hide the worksheet "Cache" and run the macro
at the same time.

Again, I would really appreciate any help. Thanks a lot!

Guillaume