Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Craig M Craig M is offline

Default Looping through Range...Slow

Hi there.... I know that looping through a range is not the fastest way to
do it. But looking at different examples I can't quite figure out how to do
it in my sistuation.

Currently I am looping through a range(C1:C100), if the value is 1 then
corrisponding row in Range(A1:A100) the text is changed to RED, if the value
is 2 then corrisponding row in Range(A1:A100) the text is changed to Blue,
if the value is 3 then corrisponding row in Range(A1:A100) the text is
changed to Black and Bold, if the value is 4 then nothing. I have this
working in a Userform under a spreadsheet control. It works fine except it
runs very slow. I've tried adding Application.ScreenUpdating=False... which
didn't help

Is there a better way to run this?

Thanks Craig