Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dick dick is offline

Default How do I build "hide a row" into a macro if #N/A appears in a colu

I have several large workbooks in Excel with up to 28 sheets. I use a
VLOOKUP to enter pricing in the sheets, some 10,000. I have 50 offices with
different product availability factors. If the product is unavailable a #N/A
appears. I then go in and hide the row or rows where #N/A appears in the
pricing column. There could be up to 150 rows that need to be manually
hidden per sheet. Can this search and hide function be accomplished by
building a macro which would search the entire workbook or even a single
sheet to hide the rows which reflect the #N/A in a specific column