Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Automatically email a worksheet based on criteria being met

Information on emailing:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Information on events

combination of the two should solve your problem.

Tom Ogilvy

"brisen09" wrote in message
I am wondering if there is some way that a worksheet can be automatically
emailed to a recipient upon it being updated.

I work away from my office network and need a file that is current and
having to get the staff to email me a copy is a drag. If there is some way
that the file could be emailed automatically it would be great. By
automatically I also mean with limited user input if this is the only
option.

Regards

Brian