Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
u473 u473 is offline

Default Summming a Data range through a cutoff date ?

How do I sum a Data range through a cutoff date ?
I thought I had submitted a common problem but got no response.
..
I have a varying CutOff Date in cell B1 currently equal to 8/23 (after
formatting).
The calendar starts in C2, last Column unknown.
The Data itself starts in Row 3, Last row unknown.
..
I want to loop through each row and fill in the column B
the sum of the range from Column C through the Cutoff Date Column.
..
The expected result in Column B (Done)
will be 80 for Item Y and 400 for Item Z.
..
Cut off Date : 8/23
Item Done 8/21 8/22 8/23 8/24 8/25 ...
Y 80 60 20 40