Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don[_26_] Don[_26_] is offline

Default Conditional formats and macros

I have created a vacation calendar so our admin can just enter dates
and the calendar is created with formulats and conditional formatting.

It is working well with formulas and conditional formatting. But now I
want to visually note half days and days staff will be remote using
other formatting options.

As such I have exceeded the conditional format limit. I've seen the
vba discussions about additional conditional formatting items and that
is a beginning for what I need to do.

My current scenario is covered with only 3 conditional formats except
for one item. Any row that is highlighting a weekend day should be
shaded. I would like to do this part in VB but am having trouble as I
am a novice in vb.

Some constraints of this scenario include:
- the date heading row is row 4 (not that absolute top)
- the date headings are dynamic - always based off the existing day
[today()]

Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.