Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cardan cardan is offline

Default Weighting Costs over time

I am working on a financial analysis and I have a cost in cell that it
divided amongst a group of other cells for time, ie a manufacturing
cost of $1,000,000 that is going to occur over 10 months is equally
divided into $100,000 amongst those 10 months. However, sometimes the
costs are not so linear. I need a formula(s) that will weight the costs
towards the front, back or do a bell-curve to reflect more accurate
outflows. Any suggestions? Thanks! It is greatly appreciated!