Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
J.W. Aldridge J.W. Aldridge is offline

Default Set print range for individual sheets (ranged) in workbook.

I tried running several codes to group sheets and then self set the
print area but couldn't get around the first sheet having the dominant
/ default print area for all of the following sheets.

So, I have the following code (below).

I need it precede it with a code that says:
Locate worksheet named "sheet x" in this workbook.
Run this code for each individual sheet after "sheet x".

Sub Auto_prnt_setup()

Dim lLastRow As Long
lLastRow = Range("e65536:g65536").End(xlUp).Row
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = Range("a1:j" & lLastRow).Address
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""

End Sub

Any ideas?