Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default realplay.exe?

Put realplay.exe in Google and you will see what it is.
Not sure it has to do with your VBA code.

RBS

"Zone" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm activating several worksheets sequentially to simulate animation
while using an API call to test for a keypress. Sometimes this causes
the computer to warm up (fan comes on loudly). When I go to shut down
the computer, it notifies me that a program called realplay.exe is
running. realplay doesn't show up in the task manager. Anyone know
what this is and if it may be a problem? Thanks, James