Rich Ulichny

Thanks for the suggestions. Option 1 below was exactly what I needed. It
allowed me to change the source to the new workbook that I copied the sheet
into. I didn't realize you could change the source to itself and that would
remove the references to the original workbook.

"Bill Manville" wrote in message
If you want the formula to refer to the new workbook's Sheet1 then use
Edit / Links / Change Source after copying the sheet in.

If you want to move Sheet1 and Sheet2 together to the new book, select
both sheets (Ctrl+Click the sheet tab of the second one) before using
Edit / Move or Copy sheet.

If you just want the values of the formula in the new workbook and not
the formula then, having copied the sheet use Select the cells
concerned, Edit / Copy; Edit / Paste Special / Values

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England