Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mangus Pyke Mangus Pyke is offline

Default Workbook_Open

I recently installed Microsoft Office 2003 and am experiencing some
odd behavior with the way in which the workbook.open event is handled.

I keep a timesheet for which I record my hours on various products at
work, which allows me to see a breakdown of where my time is focused,
as well as some convenient statistics (average hours/day, etc).

I wrote a short procedure a while back that lives in ThisWorkbook and
locks all of the worksheets except for the current month's whenever I
open the document, with the intent that if I inadvertently leave one
unlocked, the document will automatically remedy this for me next time
I load it. When I reloaded Office 2003 a couple of weeks ago, it
suddenly stopped working.

My procedure is not running when the document is opened, and I've even
shortened it to just a MsgBox (see below) to test it, but to no avail.
Any suggestions would be very welcomed.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
MsgBox "Test.", vbOKOnly, "Macro"
End Sub