Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Userform list for more than one column of data

I am using code that lets me use the first column of data to the right of a
partID.
I need the TWO columns to the right. Afraid I am new to the list, count
function in the userform. Here is what I have:

For Each cPart In ws.Range("PartIDList")
With Me.cboPart
.AddItem cPart.Value
.List(.ListCount - 1, 1) = cPart.Offset(0, 1).Value
End With
Next cPart

Then it writes to another page with this:
..Cells(lRow, 4).Value = Me.cboPart.Value
..Cells(lRow, 5).Value = Me.cboPart.List(lPart, 1)

I need the next column, 6, to have the next column of data for the same
part.value and part.list.

I tried:
Cells(lRow, 6).Value = Me.cboPart.List(lPart, 2), but that did not work.

Thanks for any help!!

David