Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Driscol[_2_] Mark Driscol[_2_] is offline

Default Link two worksheets....

When you ask where could you insert the complete address, what are you
intending to do with it? The code I gave you assumes the workbook is
already open. If it is already open, you could use the complete
address to save a copy of the file there. If the file is not already
open, you could use the complete address to open the file. Can you be
more specific about what you intend to do with the complete address?

Mark

J.W. Aldridge wrote:
THANX!

However, could I insert the complete address to the master.request
sheet?

It is stored in a different place.

B:\S. Drive Backup\[master.request.xls]Sheet3

I tried just placing it where master.request is in the code above but
got errors.

Thanx.