Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Magnivy Magnivy is offline

Default Please Help: Transferring from Dictionary to Array

Column A in my worksheet contains repetitive values. I have a macro that
creates a dictionary object and loads it with unique values from the column.
When I try to load the dictionary items into an array, its not working out.
The array does not seem to contain any values (as the msgbox function is not
returning anything). The macro is pasted below.

I cant figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

Magnivy

Sub Macro()

Dim rng As Range
Dim x As Dictionary
Dim arr() As Object
Dim Cell As Object
Dim i As Integer
Dim t As Integer

Set rng = ActiveSheet.Range("A1:A500")

Set x = CreateObject("scripting.dictionary")

On Error Resume Next
For Each Cell In rng.Cells
x.Add Item:=Cell.Value, Key:=CStr(Cell.Value)
Next Cell

ReDim arr(1 To x.Count)

i = 0

For Each Item In x.Items