Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Geebee Geebee is offline

Default go to first empty row

hi,

thanks.. worked. Now I just gotta get the previously selected values copied
from the other workbook pasted into the newly selected row. But I am not
sure how?

Here is the copy code:

Range(Range("A2"), Range("O2").End(xlDown)).Select
Range(Range("A2"), Range("O2").End(xlDown)).Copy

Thanks in advance,
geebee

"DS" wrote:

Hi geebee,

There's a bunch of ways to do this. The one I generally use is:

Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1,0).Select

This will take you to the first empty Column A (not including any blank rows
amongst the data) - just change the column name to whavever you need.

HTH
DS

"geebee" wrote:

hi,

I am writing code to copy data from another sheet and paste it into the
first new empty row in another worksheet. The problem is I dont know how to
go to the first available empty row in the new worksheet, to avoid
overwriting data that is already there.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance,
geebee