Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Modify Macro

Post one of your sets of 15 lines so that we can see what you are up to...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"craig" wrote:

I an new to Excel macros, and have inherited a macro that needs to be
simplified. The macro filters a worksheet using a store number as the
unique identifier, copies the filtered data, and saves the new
worksheet with a name that includes that store number. The problem is
that the code for each store contains 15 lines, and when we add a new
store we add 15 more lines. I would like to be able to manage a store
list that the macro would call, and loop through the store list.