Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Losing Data From Formulas When Cell Variable Changes

Sam Spade expressed precisely :
'GS[_2_ Wrote:
;1291952']GS wrote on 2/1/2012 :-
Sam,
I'm having a rather busy day but if you post back an example of the
formulas you want to use for F5:F15 that would be helpul. Better yet if
you can attach your file or a link to where I can download it.-

I see that this is duplicate in cols G:H and so I'll need those
formulas as well.

--
Garry

Hi Garry
I really appreciate your offer, but with your initial advice I had
already gotten one of my friends involved who is also very familiar with
VB. Hes sending me the VB code that Ill need to create those custom
functions.
Thanks again!

Sam,
No problem! Let me know how you made out...

--
Garry