Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hitesh hitesh is offline

Default how can i use vlookup to find data containing pictures

go to sheet2
in first column a write id no in second column write the employee name
after that come to cell bd insert this formula
=VLOOKUP($A2,Sheet1!$A$1:$D$28,2,FALSE). if you did not satisfy with this
formula. send me u r data base on my mail id i will
send it back on ur mail id (send short data base)
"ishfaq" wrote:

i want to see infomations about employees of an organization the data
conatins pictures alos but i want to use vlookup formula to find out data of
specific person using I.D by the help of VLOOKUP formula i am unable
to find data and picture together