Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JR_06062005[_2_] JR_06062005[_2_] is offline

Default Context Menu (Sub-Menu Disable/Enable)

By right clicking on a cell I get a context menu where I can choose Insert...
or Delete... Each of these choices produces a sub-menu: Shift cells right,
Shift cells left, Insert Entire Row, Insert Entire Column. The Delete option
has the same sub-menu except it is for the delete option.

I know how to disable or make invisible an option:

Application.CommandBars("cell").Controls("Insert.. .").Visible = False
Application.CommandBars("cell").Controls("Insert.. .").Enable = False

My question is how do I disable or make invisible only a sub-menu item such
as "Insert Entire Row"?