Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jonathan[_14_] Jonathan[_14_] is offline

Default Need Help with PDF format & PPT image

PDF files are wysiwyg, so you should get whatever you see on screen...

You should be able to select the printer using vba, so that should
include the acrobat pdfwriter and the distiller printer varients as
they exist as printer objects in AD just like a physical printer
device. Not sure how usable the interface will be for tweaking the
settings though but that probably depends more on vba than the adobe
sdk.

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 03:24:01 -0700, vqthomf
wrote:

We are getting Adode PDF writer I just want to know if we can print to it
with vba.
Charles

"NickHK" wrote:

Technically you Print to a PDF file, not save, but the end result is the
same ; a PDF file.
There are various free printer out there ; CutePDF, PDFCreator, PDF995 to
name a few.
Or you can buy Adode PDF.

Not sure what you second question is asking.

NickHK

"vqthomf" wrote in message
Hi is it possible to save a worksheet as a PDF file?, also is it possible

view the PPT image when saved with image in a form.
Regards
Charles