Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default Toolbar problems

If it's a missing toolbar, look in the list of toolbars and activate what
you are missing.

If it's about standard icons that are missing from a visible toolbar (what
kind of repair persons do you employ?), then you are probably out of luck.
But if you don't miss the function that the icon was associated with, then
you might have too many icons anyway.

If it's about custom icons associated with macros, try to run some of your
previous workbooks. Chances are that the icons are linked to your workbook
and they might appear only in certain workbooks.

Cheers,

Joerg

"Roger B." wrote in message
Hi, I am having problems with my toolbars at the top of the screen. When

open Excel 2002 up sometimes I will find that a toolbar has just shown up
when it had been missing for a few days or sometimes they disappear from

the
toolbar. The macros are not lost. This was caused by a repair person!

Do
you know of a way for me to find out what icons are missing and see what

the
picture was on those icons?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Roger