Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Justin Luyt Justin Luyt is offline

Default Finding the last increase/decrease of an series of data (row)

I have a row of data:
1 5 2 6 8 9 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 X (example .. 31 of them, one for each day)

every day, one value is entered. for today the value is "9". I need a
formula that will automaticly calculate the % increse or decrese of the last
added value (8-9 in %). The header of these colums can be DATES and we might
use TODAY to locate and calculate the increse/decrese... or maybe we can read
all of the values into an array... i do not know... i need help please.

X can be the output of the last increse or decrese

i am not flewent with vba so be detailed in your guidence please.

Justin