Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Janis Janis is offline

Default crashing personal workbook module

Every time I save my Personal Workbook it says "document not saved" then it
highlights the worksheet. I double click that and do "view object" and then
it crashes Excel. It seems that the problem with this worksheet and the
second version created might have been due to two worksheets opened with the
same name? In any case, if I could fix the worksheet object in the personal
workbook module window somehow I think it would stop crashing. I noticed
there was some code in the code window attached to the worksheet in the
personal project window so I deleted it. It didn't help the crashing. I
can't save my personal project workbook modules. I was finally able to
delete the userform.

thaks,