Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max Max is offline

Default CONDITIONAL FORMATTING- DATES

.. how to not have the cells change when No date is input.

Just set the condition to also check the date col for blank cells using an
AND(...). Eg something like this as condition 1:
Cond1: =AND($A1<"",$A1+2<TODAY())

The part: $A1<""
will ensure that the condition is not triggered for blank cells* in col A
(dates)
*or for formula cells returning: "" in col A
--
Max
Singapore
"Doo0592" wrote:
Hi all,

I am setting up conditional formatting to change the interior colour
for a row to red when a date passes. This I can do but I cannot figure
out how to not have the cells change when No date is input.

Any help appreciated

Thanks x