Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mrc1986 via OfficeKB.com mrc1986 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Is it Possible to do

I dont know if it is possible to do this but I hope it is. I have about 3
years worth of excel files that takes a data collection every ten seconds.
In column A is the time that it takes the data. Sometimes there is a skip in
the data for various reasons. Column A is formatted to show in HH:MM:SS

I am looking at the value of range A1:A61 and see if there is exactally ten
minutes of data in that range.

If there is ten minutes of data in the I need it to range average E1:E61 in
like the first blank cell in column L.

If the value of range A1:A61 does not contain ten minutes of data I need it
to move down to A2:A62 and look for the ten minutes of data. And keep Moving
down one cell until it finds ten minutes of data.

Now to make it really complicated
Move down to 60 rows from the last cell that it just used from the above
steps in column A and start over.

Your Help is very appreciated