Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Change hardcoded filename

ActiveSheet.PivotTableWizard SourceType:=xlDatabase, SourceData:= _
"Labor!R9C3:R173C22",
TableDestination:="[" & Activeworkbook.Name & "]Pivots!R18C1", _
TableName:="PivotTable1"

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All........

I have the following code which works fine, but has the Filename hardcoded
therein, and whenever I change the filename, the macro quits working. How
might the code be changed to accomodate the Activefilename whatever it

might
be?

ActiveSheet.PivotTableWizard SourceType:=xlDatabase, SourceData:= _
"Labor!R9C3:R173C22",
TableDestination:="[BigOneReport1j.xls]Pivots!R18C1", _
TableName:="PivotTable1"

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3