Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Arne Hegefors Arne Hegefors is offline

Default .OnAction set value

In my macro when the user presses a button I use the following code:

Set stapelDiagramKnapp = .Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton)
With stapelDiagramKnapp
..Caption = "Stapeldiagram"
..OnAction = "ChartModul1.arrayLoop"
.....here I want to assign a value to a global variable (declared in a
differen place) so that I can keep track of which button is pressed.
Alternatively I can assign a value to an "ordinary" variable and pass that
along to the other modules as an argumnet. Can someone please help me with
the code for this? Thanks to you all very much!