Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK[_3_] NickHK[_3_] is offline

Default Reduce Flashing

As your need to show each step of the "animation", that is what you are
seeing. If there are blocks of code that you do not need the user see, then
sandwich them in .DisplayAlerts=false/True statements.
Not sure, but playing with Application.Calculation and possibly
Worksheet.DisplayPageBreaks, may help.

NickHK

"Zone"
egroups.com...
Excel 2002. My workbook has about 30 worksheets which I activate
sequentially to simulate animation. Problem is, Excel seems to want to
clear each worksheet in turn as it is activated and then re-display all
the drawing objects on it. This causes a distracting flashing as the
worksheets are activated. Is there a workaround for this? TIA, James