Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
stevebriz stevebriz is offline

Default Dispersing a value over multiple cells using a macro

chip ,
Can you tell me few things...

1/ As I read this am I right in assuming you are looking in column K
for the order number then you from this you know wehre txtship.value
and txtPart value are are?

is it something like col K order, col L txtship.value etc?
I might be able to help you if I knew this.

Chip Smith wrote:
The macro I've written, basically adds shipping to a parts ordered. I've got
the user form to locae a particular order number and add the shipping
accordingly, however, it only adds to the first value located, if i have
multiple parts listed under the same order number, it doesn't find them.
heres the macro as it stands now.

Private Sub cmdAdd_Click()
Dim Order As String
Dim Index As Variant
Dim nextrow As Long
Dim myRng As Range

Order = Me.txtOrder.Value

' Only looking in column K, so only look in column k
Set myRng = Range("k:k")

nextrow = Range("k65536").Row + 1

Index = Application.Match(CLng(Order), myRng, 0)

If IsError(Index) Then
MsgBox "Not Found, check Order No. and try again"
Else
myRng(Index).Select

ActiveCell.Offset(0, -9).Value = ActiveCell.Offset(0, -9).Value +
(Me.txtShip.Value / Me.txtPart.Value)
End If

Me.txtOrder.Value = ""
Me.txtShip.Value = ""