Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] acctemp@millenniumbank.com is offline

Default Sending Conditional EMails from Excel Which Copies Information from One Worksheet

Quick Background: Excel 2000, Outlook 2003. I have a worksheet with 7
small tables, each one represents a reconcilement for a different
office. If there is an out of balance condition it is reflected in one
cell (say E16) which contains a simple formula (for instance
"=e14-e15"). Any time the reconcilement doesn't balance I have
to email a copy of the table to the appropriate persons (2 in each
case). The process I have now requires me to open Outlook, key in the
email addresses, subject, body and cut and paste the corresponding
table from Excel into it. Example:

To: ;
Subject: Office Reconcilement
Body:

Hi,

Attached is a screenshot of your branch reconcilement which
reflects a difference of $420.00, please research and clear.

Thanks,

Phillip

What I would like is a button that when clicked does the same and pulls
the email information (addresses, subject, body) from designated cells
in the spreadsheet. The cells might look like this:

Cell M2:

Cell M3:

Cell M4: "Office Reconcilement"
Cell M5: "Hi, Attached is a screenshot of your branch reconcilement
reflecting a difference of"
Cell M6: =E16 (cell which shows amount of difference)
Cell M7: "Please research and clear. Thanks, Phillip

The last part of the routine would cut and paste the table into the
bottom of the body of the email.

I don't care about the warning message and if adding the total into
the text of the body complicates matters I can leave it out.

Thanks in advance!