Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Varadharajan Varadharajan is offline

Default Send emails through VBA but skip outlook "Yes" button

Hi

Give a try with Application.SendKeys method in ur Code.

U will be able to send various key combinations to the application ur
initiation

for complete details check the HELP on sendkeys method.

thanks
Varadhan

wrote:

Hi All,

I am using the following code to send emails from VBA. However, where I
do so, an outlook box opens up saying "A program is trying to
automatically send email on your behalf. Do you want to allow this?"

After this unless the user clicks on "Yes" button the email is not
sent.

ActiveWorkbook.EnvelopeVisible = True
Worksheets("Template").Activate
With ActiveSheet.MailEnvelope
.Item.To = "
.Item.Cc = emailadd
.Item.Subject = "Appraisal Form for " & TextBox5.Value
.Item.Send
End With

Is there a way to skip this step as I need to code a macro which
identifies deviations in a continous loop and sends emails as and when
it finds some deviations.

Thanks in advance,
Yash