Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kvnexcel kvnexcel is offline

Default How do I run a macro when cell value changes? WorksheetChange?

I want to trigger a macro whenever the user enters cell H11 and enters a
number 1-12 (not from a drop-down list though). The macro will take the
values in Cells M20, M24, M28, M32,M36, and copy them into different cells
(N10-14) on Sheet2, print them out and return to Sheet1, then clear the
original cells. Depending on whether the number entered was 1, 2..or 12, the
macro would go to a different sheet to print.
I can get this basic copy-print-clear process to run through a
recorded macro that runs off a button, but what I really want is for macro to
be triggerered by whichever number was entered into H11. I'm pretty the
answer starts with WorksheetChange, but I'm outta my league.