Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
moon[_5_] moon[_5_] is offline

Default Exit Event

Add a Change-event to your MultiPage.
The .Value property represents the chosen page, so:

Private Sub YourMultiPage_Change()
If MultiPage.Value = 0 Then 'First Page
'TextBox handling here

"Patrick Simonds" schreef in bericht
The code below cause the contents of TextBox 80 to be placed onto the
worksheet when I exit the cell and it works fine if I Tab out of the cell
or click another TextBox on the same page of my MultiPage control.

My problem is, if the user clicks on the next page of the MultiPage
control, Excel does not recognize it as an exit event. So the value is not
placed on the worksheet. Any ideas?

Private Sub TextBox80_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)

If TextBox80.Value "" Then
Worksheets("Income").Range("B3").Formula = "=" & TextBox80.Value

Else

Worksheets("Income").Range("B3").Formula = TextBox80.Value

End If

Call Initialization.Initialization

End Sub