Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Simonds Patrick Simonds is offline

Default Exit Event

The code below cause the contents of TextBox 80 to be placed onto the
worksheet when I exit the cell and it works fine if I Tab out of the cell or
click another TextBox on the same page of my MultiPage control.

My problem is, if the user clicks on the next page of the MultiPage control,
Excel does not recognize it as an exit event. So the value is not placed on
the worksheet. Any ideas?

Private Sub TextBox80_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)

If TextBox80.Value "" Then
Worksheets("Income").Range("B3").Formula = "=" & TextBox80.Value

Else

Worksheets("Income").Range("B3").Formula = TextBox80.Value

End If

Call Initialization.Initialization

End Sub