Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default What is VBA programming code in 'Excel12' format?

Excxel 12 is 2007, but that is beta software.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"xCohenx" wrote in message
Trying to learn new VBA programming code in Excel. Found a _lot_ of good
stuff at MrExcel.com. When I pasted it into my workbook, the code would

not
execute. Reading more into it, it looks like I need some sort of upgrade

'Excel12' (currently have Microsoft Professional 2003). I need help
understanding what this means. Do I need an add-in? Do I need Microsoft

2007?
Please advise.