Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GKeramidas GKeramidas is offline

Default Hide column if particular cell is NOT a certain value

not sure what you mean. can you give an example? when does it become
visible? there must be something unhiding it.

--

Gary Keramidas

"Invoice" wrote in message
Thanks, Gary. Now, if you don't mind helping out some more, I still have a
problem with this code and that is that whenever I enter the AG:IV range,
the
hidden columns reappear.

"Gary Keramidas" wrote:

it should work if you change the = "Attendance" to < "Attendance"

--

Gary

"Invoice" wrote in message

The following code is based on one I got from this forum. It hides all
columns in my worksheet from AG:IV if the value in row 37 is
"Attendance". I
really need the flip side of this procedure as well, though, i.e., to
hide
all columns from AG:IV if the value in row 37 is anything OTHER than
"Attendance". Can anyone help?

For a = 32 To 255
If Range("a37").Offset(0, a).Value = "Attendance" Then
Range("a37").Offset(0, a).EntireColumn.Hidden = True
Next a