Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Riddler Riddler is offline

Default Listbox Event for selection/scroll change

Is there a event that is triggered when you use the scroll arrows on a
listbox? I tried most of them and they do not seem to happen when I
click on the scroll arrows and it displays a new item in the list. Here
is the list I have tried and did not get the message box to pop up when
I scrolled up and down.

Thanks
Scott

Private Sub ListBox1_AfterUpdate()
MsgBox "Afterupdate"
End Sub

Private Sub ListBox1_BeforeDropOrPaste(ByVal Cancel As
MSForms.ReturnBoolean, ByVal Action As MSForms.fmAction, ByVal Data As
MSForms.DataObject, ByVal X As Single, ByVal Y As Single, ByVal Effect
As MSForms.ReturnEffect, ByVal Shift As Integer)
MsgBox "BeforeDropOrPaste"
End Sub

Private Sub ListBox1_Change()
MsgBox "Change"
End Sub

Private Sub ListBox1_Click()
MsgBox "Click"
End Sub

Private Sub ListBox1_Enter()
MsgBox "Enter"
End Sub

Private Sub ListBox1_KeyDown(ByVal KeyCode As MSForms.ReturnInteger,
ByVal Shift As Integer)
MsgBox "KeyDown"
End Sub

Private Sub ListBox1_KeyPress(ByVal KeyAscii As MSForms.ReturnInteger)
MsgBox "KeyPress"
End Sub

Private Sub ListBox1_MouseDown(ByVal Button As Integer, ByVal Shift As
Integer, ByVal X As Single, ByVal Y As Single)
MsgBox "MouseDown"
End Sub