Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve E Steve E is offline

Default Macro to clear range contents when cell contents are changed by us

Hi.

Virtually no VB skills and really need a solution.

I have a worksheet with 15 rows of information that are entered by a user
via data validated drop down menus in ea cell of the row. When the user
changes the selection in the first cell [D18,D19,D20...D34] I need to clear
the contents in the range [L18:T18,L19:T19...L34:T34] so that I can safely
eliminate any remnant data from causing problems in the rest of the workbook.

Input into the first cell (above) is via a data validated (dynamic range)
list (if that matters).

If it matters, I will be protecting the worksheets and workbook...

Help???