Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Passing a value from 1 userform to another when you dont know who

In the click event of the textbox that displays the calendar, do

Private Sub Textbox1_Click()
frmCalendar.Show
Textbox1.Value = format(frmCalendar _
.Calendar1.Value,"mm/dd/yyyy")
unload frmCalendar
end sub

in frmCalendar, rather than

Unload me
or
Unload frmCalendar

just hide it

Me.Hide
or
frmCalendar.hide

for example:

Private Sub btnEnterDate_click()
me.hide
End sub

Tom Ogilvy

" wrote:

I have a user form that has several date entry TextBoxes. I have a
generic calendar userform that I call when one of the date text boxes
is selected. Basically I have a quote input form. I have text boxes to
capture the Date the request was sent, the date it was expected and the
date it was received. When I click on one of these text boxes my
generic calendar user form pops up and the user selects the date then
hits a enter date button. This is where my problem comes in. How do I
know where to return the date to? TextBox1,TextBox2, TextBox3.....? Is
there some way for the "Enter Date" button on the calendar userform to
know who invoked it and return the date to the correct text box? The
"Enter date" button code resides with the calendar user form not the
"Quote Request" userform that it was called from.

Thanks
Scott