Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK[_3_] NickHK[_3_] is offline

Default Stop showing the Folder explorer bar?

Application.CommandBars("Web").Visible = False

NickHK

"M. Authement" .gbl...
I have added a custom menu as part of an add-in which contains a button
that brings up a folder. This works, but the Folder explorer bar is shown
and I would prefer that it didn't. Any thoughts on how to eliminate the
Folder view? The code I have attached to the button is shown below.

ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink
Address:="\\someservername\folder1\folder2", NewWindow:=True

Oh, and I am using Excel 2003/WinXP. TIA for your help.