Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] halimnurikhwan@yahoo.com is offline

Default How to cancel the Edit status

Hi both,
Just try to guess ...
How about use :
on error goto blabla
or
on error resume next

I think that will ignore the error or skip the error but never
done the procedure well.

rgds,

Halim

Tom Ogilvy menuliskan:
I have never tried it, but before doing anything else,

Try Setting Application.Interactive to False

Make sure you turn it back on.

Tom Ogilvy

"Kuoming" wrote in message
I use VC6 to write test data into excel file. The _Application, Workbooks,
_Workbook,Sheets and _Worksheet are initialized when program start, and
test
result can be writen correctly.
But when user double click one Cell on active sheet, this Cell will be in
edit stauts, the GetRange function will cause program crash.

Range myrange;
myrange = workSheet.GetRange(COleVariant(strLine),COleVarian t(strLine));

I try to use the SendKeys function to send "ESC", still couldn't change
foucs.
Kindly help how can I cancel the Edit status or How to disable the Edit
funtion.